Wednesday 22 February 2012

Tuesday 21st February, 2012

Breakfast
Frosties, 34g - 3pp*
Mini Banana - 0pp
Cup of Tea - 0pp*
TOTAL - 3PP*
Lunch
2 sl. Warburton's Hot Cross Bun Loaf - 5pp
Flora Extra Light - 1pp
French Fries Ready Salted, m/p - 2pp
TOTAL - 8PP
Dinner
Stuffed BNS - 4pp
bns didn't cook properly so put me off most of the rest of my tea. barely ate any of it :o( )




WW Salt and Vinegar Crisps - 2pp
Jaffa Cake - 1pp


Choco Flakes - 4pp
Skimmed Milk - 2pp
Mini Banana - 0pp
CDM Buttons Treat Size- 2pp
TOTAL - 15PP
Any Time
*Skimmed Milk - 2pp
WW Vanilla Yoghurt - 1pp
Mini Banana - 0pp
Yoghurt Coated Raisins - 2pp
Mini Babybel - 1pp
Cup of Tea, 3 - 0pp*
TOTAL - 6PP


DAILY ALLOWANCE USED - 26/26
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE USED - 6
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE REMAINING - 12/49






I was in a bit of a rush this evening, and despite the recipe saying the BNS would take 30mins to cook, mine was still hard after 40mins! gutted!

It really put me off the rest of my tea :o(

I dished myself up 5pp worth - the only thing in the recipe that is counted is the mince - but I didn't eat very much of it at all.

I counted 4pp for it though to be on the safe side.

Obviously this meant that after helping out at Tettenhall weigh in, I came home pretty hungry, and having to cook hubby's tea didn't help, so I munched a bit.

At least I haven't gone over my weeklies tho...


Tomorrow should be a bit easier than the last couple of Wednesdays though - I have a hospital appointment at 2.50, meaning I will be leaving the house shortly after 2pm, meaning the chance of munching will be gone!

I have a horrible feeling I'll be hanging around the hospital a fair while - would be sods law since I'll have bubs with me!
But then again, maybe I'll be in and out in record time since that will mean i'll be home sooner and have to work super hard at behaving!

Which do you reckon ... hmmmm ........

No comments:

Post a Comment