Wednesday 8 February 2012

W/E Wednesday 8th February, 2012 - WEIGH IN DAY

Ok. I lost track again.
It's getting ridiculous now. Just Mondays and Tuesdays I just lose any willpower and MUNCH.

Didn't have a terrible week this week, but definitely didn't do as well as I could have in sticking to the plan.

Weigh in actually showed a 1.5lb LOSS this week!

Brings me back down to my lowest weight of 10st 4.5lb, meaning I am once again 1/2 lb from getting my 25%, and 7lb from my 50lb, and 9lb from goal.

I AM GOING TO DO THIS.

I AM I AM I AM

But I've been thinking this week that it may take something a little bit drastic to push me through this barrier and get me lower than I've ever been in my adult life.

I'm going to cut out some chocolate!

I'm not going to be silly and say I'm going to cut out all chocolate - let's face it that just ain't gonna happen, lol

but I am going to cut it out on SOME days of the week.

And I AM going to track 7 days this week!!!

I AM!!

2 comments:

  1. You're doing fantastically well Tali, well done! I couldn't cut choccy out completely either, but have tried to ration myself a little. I need to stay away from the biccies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know yeah I figured no point setting myself up for a fall by saying 'no choccy AT ALL' - that's just stupid! at the end of the day the ww plan is designed so you don't have to cut things out completely - and that's why I LOVE it! :o)
    But it's got to the point where I've got to do something to get past this wall I've hit - so this is it :o)

    Wish me luck! x

    ReplyDelete