Sunday 25 March 2012

oooooooooooooooooooops :o/

I don't know what has happened but I lost it again the last few days :o(

**edit: I just realised I haven't tracked Tuesday and Wednesday on here, but I did paper track them - by WI I still had 10weeklies left, and had my usual mini binge on wednesday night - am really starting to not like them if I'm honest :o/ **

Wednesday wi I lost 1lb of the 2.5 I gained last week, and my food was all planned up to Saturday, but the last 3 days I have just ... EATEN.

Thursday I had a day out to the NEC for the Hobbycrafts/Sewing for Pleasure Shows, and blame the early start and sore feet for my having a hot chocolate from the machine at the train station, a cup of tea with SUGAR on the way back, and half a twirl ... but then to be fair I thought I was actually pretty good at the same time - I tracked it all on Thursday and had used 18 weeklies by the end of the night.

Then Friday ... nibble city. And yesterday wasn't much better!

I dread to think how many points I have eaten, but can't even remember what I have eaten to even be able to try and point it!

And I haven't weighed my portions either (Dinner)

But, I'm thinking I be good starting today and I can aim for a STS this week :o)

So ... I best get tracking...

No comments:

Post a Comment