Wednesday 14 March 2012

Wednesday 14th March, 2012 - WEiGH iN

Breakfast
2 Weetabix - 3pp
Banana - 0pp
Cup of Tea - 0pp*
TOTAL - 3PP
Lunch
WW Chicken Hotpot - 6pp
French Fries Ready Salted - 2pp
Ski Strawberry Mousse - 2pp
TOTAL - 10PP
Dinner
Scampi - 6pp
Rustic Oven Chips - 6pp
Peas and Sweetcorn - 3pp


Aero Peppermint - 3pp
5 Rolos - 3pp
TOTAL - 21PP
Any Time
*Skimmed Milk - 3pp
Cup of Tea - 0pp*
WW Choc Vanilla Biscuit - 2pp
Go Ahead Yoghurt Break - 4pp
WW Chewy Honeycomb Crunch - 2pp
Mini Babybel - 1pp
TOTAL - 12PP




DAILY ALLOWANCE USED - 26/26
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE USED - 20
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE REMAINING - ???





blimey. 


2.5lbs ON this week :o(


I haven't been feeling well, and have had a poorly 2yr old as well, so just haven't been up to cooking and have been eating anything and everything to make me feel better.


Guess what?
2.5lbs was SO not worth it :o(


Luckily I am still (JUST!) within my healthy bmi range, so this is a huge kick up the bum for this week to get a loss.


I have already planned out my evening meals for the next 10days, and have added them to my asda online basket ready to order :o)


I am also going to plan some lunches for this week - and include some 0point soups to save some points.


And I guess the last thing I ought to change is getting off my bum -_-


I'm not going to commit to anything specific, but will aim to get out walking a couple times this week - more than I have been doing so can only be a good thing! :o)


____________________________________________________________________________________


Line drawn :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment