Saturday 19 May 2012

Saturday 19th May, 2012


Breakfast
Sugar Puffs - 3pp*
Mini Banana - 0pp
1tsp Golden Syrup - 0pp
Cup of Tea - 0pp*
TOTAL - 3PP*
Lunch
½ Large Wholemeal Wrap - 3pp
Extra Light Mayo - 0pp
Lettuce - 0pp
Wafer Thin Ham - 0pp
Yoghurt Coated Raisins - 1pp
TOTAL - 4PP
Dinner
Samosa
2 Mini Sausage Rolls
2 Mini Savoury Eggs
ham and cheese sandwich, ¼
ham and pineapple pizza, 1 slice
crisps
garlic bread slice
2 cocktail sausages
2 chicken nuggets
2 cupcakes
diet coke
TOTAL - 
Any Time
*Skimmed Milk - 2pp
Cup of Tea - 0pp*
Apple - 0pp
Fruit Shortcake Biscuit, 1 - 1pp
Highlights Hot Chocolate - 1pp
Marshmallows - 1pp

TOTAL - 4PP


DAILY ALLOWANCE USED - 26/26
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE USED - ???
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE REMAINING - 0/49




Went to my friend's surprise baby shower tonight, and as you can see, I didn't do so well on the food front!

I have decided to write off my weeklies so I am going to plan my next few days a bit more in depth, and also have found a nice looking 0pp vegetable soup recipe on the Weightwatchers website, and you can pick-n-mix your own ingredients, so I am going to make a batch up to help keep my points down :o)

I think I'm gonna need it!!



The pick-n-mix recipe can be found here


No comments:

Post a Comment