Sunday 10 July 2011

Sunday 10th July, 2011

Not too good a day today - had a lie in so ate breakfast late, thus didnt fancy lunch. Then we went to Telford, shopping, and I ended up with a smoothie and a cereal bar ... not very substantial for the amount of points it cost me :o(
Anyhoos, didnt go too far into my weeklies, its just quite a random food day.

Breakfast
33g Asda Choco Hoops - 3pp
Skimmed Milk - *
TOTAL - 3PP
Lunch
Truberry Peach Pleasure Smoothie (peach, banana, frozen probiotic yoghurt & apple juice) - 5pp
Some of Hubby's bueno milkshake - 2pp
Nature Valley Chewy Trail Mix Fruit & Nut Bar - 3pp
TOTAL - 10PP
Dinner
Bird's Eye Salmon in Lemon & Herb Butter Sauce - 6PP
New Potatoes - 2pp
Aunt Bessies Midweek Roast Potatoes - 1pp
Aunt Bessie's Yorkshire Pudding - 1pp
Bird's Eye Frozen Mixed Veg - 1pp
TOTAL - 11PP
Any Time
*Skimmed Milk - 2pp
Fox's Moos Mini Malted Milk Biscuits - 1pp
Multipack Twirl - 5pp
TOTAL - 8PP

DAILY ALLOWANCE USED -  29/29
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE USED -  3/49
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE REMAINING -  35/49




Now, I know yorkshire puddings aren't 'meant' to go with fish, but I love yorkies and haven't yet found a good enough excuse to just have a big plateful of yorkies for my tea! ;o) so I have them with anything, lol

But anyways - what is the deal with this 'rule'???
Its the same with Stuffing. and apple sauce. WHY can you only have apple sauce with pork???

so I'm living on the edge. Maybe tomorrow I'll just have a plate of yorkies, stuffing and apple sauce.
mmm YUM! <3

OOH!  Almost forgot - today I had to return two size 12 tops and swap them for size TENs!

CHUFFED!!!!!!!!

Still don't see it when I look in the mirror though :o(

No comments:

Post a Comment