Monday 23 July 2012

Saturday 21st July, 2012


Breakfast
Multigrain Hoops - 3pp*
Banana - 0pp
Golden Syrup, 1tsp - 0pp
TOTAL - 3PP*
Lunch
Spud u Like, ½ potato, W/ Beans (shared with Bubs) - 6pp
Bite of Muffin, Bite of Krispy Kreme - 3pp
TOTAL - 9PP
Dinner
BGTY Sausage, 1 - 2pp
White Finger Roll - 4pp
Cathedral City Lighter, grated - 1pp
French Fries - 2pp
RS&S Ketchup - 0pp
Wispa Ice Cream - 3pp
TOTAL - 12PP
Any Time
*Skimmed Milk - 1pp
Grapes - 0pp
TOTAL - 1PP


DAILY ALLOWANCE USED - 25/26
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE USED - 0
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE REMAINING - 49/49

STEPS - 
'Healthy' Steps Required - 6527
EARNING mode achieved
 Activity Points
 Miles

I actually think I did walk a fair amount today, we went to Merry Hill Shopping Centre, and did a big clean of the house for tomorrow as we have guests, but I forgot to wear my pedometer again :o(

Feeling back to my normal self again now (*touchwood*) so will be getting back to the mill and wearing my pedometer again very soon :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment