Thursday 19 July 2012

Thursday 19th July, 2012


Breakfast

TOTAL - 0
Lunch
Farleys Rusk - 2pp
Mini Banana - 0pp
Cup of Tea - 0pp*
TOTAL - 2PP
Dinner
Warburtons Fruit Loaf with Orange, 2slices - 4pp
Flora Extra Light - 1pp
Warburtons Wholemeal, 2sl - 3pp
Hartleys Reduced Sugar Raspberry Jam - 1pp
TOTAL - 9PP
Any Time
*Skimmed Milk - 1pp
Cup of Tea - 0pp*
TOTAL - 1PP


DAILY ALLOWANCE USED - 12/26
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE USED - 0
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE REMAINING - 49/49

STEPS - 
'Healthy' Steps Required - 6527
EARNING mode achieved
 Activity Points
 Miles


Well I am pleased to say that the ginormous stomach has gone, and - touchwood - I am on the mend. Still a little delicate but I think I'm getting there...


As you can see, I have been off my food today. My appetite has returned this evening but I am trying to be careful.

I havent worn my pedometer but I know that I haven't reached healthy as I've been taking it easy.


An upside to all this is that I had lost 3lb on the scales this morning!! 9st 12.6lb! Now THAT is a number I'd love to see at weigh in!

I guess I'll have to behave this week then, eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment