Tuesday 11 June 2013

Tuesday 11th June, 2013 - CATCH UP

as at Monday morning I had 11 weeklies left, and was tracking every tiny thing...

but I've had a munchy couple of days and no tracking so god knows what the scales will say tomorrow. can only hope for a miracle sts IFFFF I can behave tomoro!!

WHY DO WE DO IT?!?!?!?! :(



Not sure how much walking I will get in this week. It will all depend on my toe.
Which I decided to drop a table on tonight.

I have a huge split in the skin on the end of my big toe from the toenail out to the front edge, and walking properly is proving somewhat difficult, as is wearing shoes. So I guess we shall see!

Got a fair bit of gardening done today tho, was out there about 3 hours :) Looks a bit less of a jungle now, though far from well kept :/

ah well. on we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment