This is my bag
It's from Next and I bought it approx 3 years ago when I got an office job so that I could cart everything to and from work.
The job lasted a week.
The bag, however, was much more faithful :o)
I find it to be a FAB size for carting everything that myself and Bubs might need on a trip out.
I will just point out now that I carry a LOT of stuff.
I think I just like to be prepared ... at least that's my excuse...
I think this bag would service most people as an overnight bag, haha!
- Lightweight Umbrella
- Malden Filofax - my life organiser <3
- Cuban Slimline Filofax - my WW food and weight tracker
- Primarni Shopper Bag
- Swarovski Crystal Filofax/Shopping List/Purse/Bubs tracker (I have started keeping notes on the new things that bubs does and says, as he just seems to be racing by me! I just don't know where the time has gone!! :o( (Less than a month till he is TWO! EEK!)
- Lockets from my recent cold. I ate one and choked on it and so they have been relegated to the bottom of my mary poppins bag!
- Lip Balm
- A Spare Pen
- Sunglasses Case (containing Sunglasses!)
- Body Spray
- A Sticker that the hygienist gave Bubs on my recent(ish) trip to the dentist
- Sweeteners! - There have been so many times recently I have been places and had/bough a cup or pot of tea, only to find out they don't have sweeteners! GRR! I HATE spending points on a cuppa (milk comes out of my allowance) So I figured this uber-handy pack would come in uber-handy! ...wouldn't you know I haven't needed it since I bought it!!
- Mini fold out hairbrush/mirror
- Case for my braces
- handy pack of tissues
- house and car keys
- baby wipes
- pretty tin of lady stuffs
- nail file
- cosmetic bag containing toothbrush/paste/floss and paracetamol (for when I'm being a good brace-girl)
- Mini photo books from mine and hubby's wedding day ❤
and not a lampshade in sight! haha