Monday 17 October 2011

Monday 17th October, 2011

Breakfast
Sugar Puffs, 33g - 3pp*
TOTAL - 3PP
Lunch
Warburtons Square Wrap - 4pp
BGTY Tuna Mayo & Sweetcorn - 2pp
Lettuce - 0pp
SAJ Chutney Curls - 2pp
Müllerlight Vanilla with Chocolate Sprinkles and Black Cherry Underlayer, 165g - 3pp
Cup of Tea - 0pp*
TOTAL - 11PP
Dinner
Toad in the Hole
2 BGTY Cumberland Sausages - 4pp
"Hole" - 5pp
Fine Beans - 0pp
Gravy - 1pp

Twirl, Treat Size - 3pp
TOTAL - 13PP
Any Time
*Skimmed Milk - 3pp
Custard Cream - 2pp
Grapes - 0pp
Mini Banana - 0pp
Cup of Tea - 0pp*
TOTAL - 5PP


DAILY ALLOWANCE USED -  29/29
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE USED -  3
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE REMAINING -  31/49
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED - ...


I dragged myself out for a walk today - despite the wind, horrible grey clouds and the threat of rain - go me! I usually use the smallest excuse not to go! :o)

I'm currently 400 steps away from 2AP, but will make sure I earn them by the time I go to bed.
I will update my total steps and mileage in the morning :o)
I'm feeling pretty good with how this week is going - food and activity-wise.
I just hope it shows on the scales!

Talking of scales -

Now, I know I'm not supposed to Sneaky Peak, and I have cut down a LOT , but this morning I couldn't resist.

Now one of the main reasons I am trying not to sneaky peak is because of the crazy inconsistency of my scales.

This morning they confirmed my suspicions that they don't actually MEASURE my weight!

They just pluck random numbers from thin air!!

seriously!!

Because of their past reputation, I have taken to weighing myself 3 times, and taking the best of the 3 results (as in the weight that comes up twice out of 3 goes, as opposed to the lightest weight ;o) haha)

So back to this morning :

Attempt 1 : 10st 4lb
Attempt 2 : 10st 8 & 7/8ths of a lb (??!?!?!??!)
Attempt 3 :
HAD to get a photo of this one!!
Attempt 4 : 10st 4 & 7/8ths of a lb


Now, I am going to assume that my weight is somewhere around 10st 5lb (bear in mind this was a first-thing-in-the-morning weigh in)

But, in 4 tries, my scales have me as weighing across a SIX LB range ?!?!


Think I have a new item to put on my Christmas List to Santa!!


On a positive note :

I decided today to FINALLY sort through a box of clothes that has been sitting in our bedroom since we moved 2 years ago!
It was all my Goal clothes from last time around that I had separated out when we moved, on account of my being 8months pregnant and completely unable to fit into ANYTHING.

So anyhoo, as I was sifting through I found a few things that I wouldn't mind wearing now (not dated too much in the 3 whole years since I bought them ;o) lol) and I had SO much FUN trying them on!!

COS THEY FIT!!!!


I'm quite liking this :

The focal point of the photo being the SIZE TEN waistcoat that I have buttoned up :o)
YAY!
Also, I tried on a pair of size 12 petite black trousers, and - dare I say it - they were actually a little LOOSE on the waist


But unfortunately my thighs have always been a problem area, so I'm not (yet) destined for the size 10s!

But still ... It felt GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

YAY!!


*UPDATE*

Ok, so I didn't reach 2AP :o(

I was sat on the sofa writing blog posts too long, so by the time I went to get ready for bed (where I would have walked on the spot while brushing my teeth ;o) ), my pedometer had flicked past midnight and reset for the new day!

Poop!

TOTAL STEPS : 10,181
TOTAL DISTANCE : 4.24 MILES
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED : 1

1 comment: