Friday 14 October 2011

Friday 14th October, 2011

Breakfast
Frosties, 34g - 3pp*
Cup of Tea - 0pp*
Mini Banana - 0pp
Grapes - 0pp
TOTAL - 3PP*
Lunch
Heinz Squeeze & Stir Cream of Tomato w/ Basil - 4pp
Sainsbury's Petit Pain - 3pp
Apple - 0pp
WW Baked Apple Bar - 2pp
TOTAL - 9PP
Dinner
Sainsbury's BGTY Breaded Cod - 4pp (this weighed as 3pp but looked too much for 3 so I counted 4! - the box has them as 5pp per portion)
Homemade Oven Chips - 6pp
Petit Pois, 98g - 1pp
Heinz Extra Light Mayo - 0pp

WW Chocolate & Vanilla Cone - 4pp
Twirl, Treat Size - 3pp
TOTAL - 18PP
Any Time
*Skimmed Milk - 2pp
Cup of Tea - 0pp*
Apple - 0pp
Mini Banana - 0pp
Cup of Tea - 0pp*
TOTAL - 2PP


DAILY ALLOWANCE USED -  29/29
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE USED -  3
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE REMAINING - 43/49
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED - 1




Worn my Pedometer again today, and unfortunately it reset when I had approximately 650 steps until I'd reached 1AP! GRRRR

I know I have to do over 6200 steps to reach 'Earning' mode, and another 2300-odd steps to earn 1AP
So I would guess-timate that I'd completed 7850 when it reset, and I have completed another 869 steps since, so DEFINITELY 1AP!

YAY!

SO annoyed that it reset tho :o( GRRRRRR!!!




Feel like I've had a good day again today tho.

Didn't manage the wii, but had a bit of a hectic morning which I feel made up for it :o)

It's the weekend now though, so I will be dragging hubby out for walkies and get me some more AP :o)





No comments:

Post a Comment