Sunday 25 August 2013

Wednesday 21st August, 2013 - WEIGH IN




I didn't track after this

I went swimming today with hubs and bubs, and we had a lovely afternoon ❤

I guess I had lunch a bit late - compared to a normal wi day - and it was probably a little heavy but I was really disappointed at weigh in tonight!

After such a good week, and on a week that I could have easily gone SO off track.

To have only used 25 of my weeklies, and with all the walking I have done too
(Friday - delivering leaflets, Saturday - Trentham Gardens, Sunday - delivering leaflets, Monday - the zoo, Tuesday - delivering leaflets)

Plus taking my own lunches on my days out, resisting temptations, AND the swimming today -

a 1½lb gain was a real kick in the teeth!! :(

The only thing I can think is that the late/heavy lunch was weighing me down, and perhaps the increase in exercise has thrown my body out. But even so.

POOP!!! :(



No comments:

Post a Comment