Saturday 17 September 2011

30 Days of Blogs - Day 1 - A Recent Picture of You and 15 Interesting Facts About Yourself

This photo was taken on my Birthday a month ago



15 Interesting Facts


1. I am 24 (people normally think I am older :o( )


2. I will have been with Hubby 7 years in November (married for 3 as of May this year)


3. I have a 22month old Son


4. My Son and Hubby are my WORLD


5. I think too much


6. I hate my smile


7. I hate having my photograph taken


8. I LOVE WEIGHT WATCHERS


9. I LOVE FILOFAX's and stationery


10. I was mugged last November


11. I often feel like a social outcast


12. I have lost 40lb since having my Son.


13. I am approx 10lbs from my Goal Weight


14. I wear orthodontic braces because my son knocked one of my teeth out of place so I had to have 2 teeth extracted.


15. I love to cross stitch and am learning to crochet






Wow, Didn't think I'd be able to manage 15! Well, there you go! :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment