Sunday 25 September 2011

30 Days of Blogs - Day 8 - Short Term Goals for This Month and Why

1. To pass this Choccie Challenge. I've read that if you do something every day for a month it becomes habit (...?) so that would be good :o)

2. On a non WW related level - I would say to do something out of the ordinary for me, something of a challenge in terms of my social anxiety.


I think my trip to London (today - coincidentally), to meet with people I have never met, fits this criteria extremely well.

I have been to London only on a few occasions, and none of those in the last 5 years.

So it is unfamiliar surroundings, and unfamiliar people (thought not saying they are not all lovely!)

Hubby is a GEM and is journeying there and back with me, but he will be toddling off with his friend to do a bit of shopping and mooching, so the majority of my day will be spent with the unfamiliar.

But it'll be really good for me ... and I'll be SHOPPiNG! so it can't be that bad - can it! ;o)


No comments:

Post a Comment