Monday 28 January 2013

Cinnamon Apples (28th January 2013)

In case you've been wondering why the sudden appearance of lots of apples, cinnamon and sugar on my trackers, I thought I would do a little post about this wonderful discovery.

They are YUMMMM and only 1PP!!

I have ordered some granulated sweetener to try and make them 0pp, but to be honest, I think they're totally worth 1pp. I guess I'll have to see how the sweetener tastes.

Anyhoo, I thought I would do a little picture-step-by-step to show my pudding from last night.

So here goes :)

Spray a frying pan with oil, and heat.
Core and slice Apple, thinly, and add to pan, spreading the apple in one layer.
Fry lightly for a couple of mintues, then stir.

Mix 1-1½tsp sugar/granulated sweetener with ⅛ tsp of ground cinnamon.

Sprinkle the apple with the sugar/cinnamon mix.

Fry lightly, then stir to coat the apples with the cinnamon.

After a minute or so, serve the apples.

 This is with 0% Fat Cherry Activia Yoghurt - it tastes just like a cherry-apple pie I had at a Christmas Meal 

I also have had them on toast which was lovely, and with custard and a crushed digestive biscuit tastes just like apple crumble!


Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment