Tuesday 5 March 2013

Sunday 3rd March, 2013






Breakfast
Crumpets, 2 - 4pp
Flora Lighter than Light - 0pp
Banana - 0pp
Golden Syrup, 1tsp - 0pp

TOTAL - 4PP





Lunch (after swimming)
McDonalds McFlurry, Dairy Milk Caramel - 11pp
McDonalds Milkshake, Banana, ⅔ medium - 7pp
Go Ahead Crispy Slices, Red Cherry, 2sl - 3pp

TOTAL - 21PP

the pic on the right should give you an idea on taste ;) 






Dinner

TOTAL - 10PP







Any Time
*Skimmed Milk, 160ml - 1pp
3 Quality Street chocolates - 4pp
Banana Bread - 5pp
Jaffa Cake - 1pp
TOTAL - 11PP



'Healthy' Steps Required - 6261
Steps - tbc
EARNING mode achieved - 


DAILY ALLOWANCE USED - 26/26
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE USED - 22
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE REMAINING - 20
ACTIVITY POINTS REMAINING - 1+





I haven't had the best food day today :o/ ....

BUT we did take Bubs swimming! Gotta be good ;o)

I say swimming but there wasn't much actual swimming done tbh.

It was rammed! And it was Bub's first time in a loooooooooong time ... gotta be nearly 2 years I reckon - so I was mostly attached to him via death grip! 

He really enjoyed it tho so I'm defo gonna try and take him sometime in the week if I can when it's quieter, although I am worried about going before nursery (afternoon session) because it really tired him out today!

Also I'm definitely gonna go again during nursery time and get some lengths done! Despite still aching from Friday :/ All that breast stroke pulled some odd muscles HAHA.

Trying my best to stick as close to dailies as possible for the next 2 days now, and BEST BEHAVIOUR on Wednesday before WI!

I AM GETTING A LOSS THIS WEEK!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment