Tuesday 5 March 2013

Tuesday 5th March, 2013




Breakfast
Frosted Flakes - 3pp
Skimmed Milk, 137ml - 1pp
Grapes - 0pp
Cup of Tea - 0pp
Whole Milk, 20ml - 0pp (ran out of skimmed for my tea!)

TOTAL - 4PP




Lunch
Finger Roll - 3pp
Heinz Extra Light Salad Cream - 0pp
Wafer Thin Ham - 1pp
Lettuce - 0pp
Skips - 2pp

TOTAL - 6PP











Dinner

TOTAL - 5PP











Any Time
*Skimmed Milk, 133ml - 1pp
Jaffa Cake - 1pp
WeightWatchers Double Chocolate Cereal Bar - 2pp
Choco Snaps - 3pp*
Mars Malteaster Bunny - 4pp

TOTAL - 11PP



'Healthy' Steps Required - 
EARNING mode achieved


DAILY ALLOWANCE USED - 26/26
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE USED - 49+
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE REMAINING - 0
ACTIVITY POINTS REMAINING - 0



I think this is the first time since starting this blog that I'm gonna say this ... I do NOT recommend the above WW recipe! (Chicken & Vegetable Pie)

I know that I have made it before, and honestly can't remember what I thought of it before ... but I guess since I didn't make it again until now that I wasn't raving about it!

It was bland, boring and tasted of flour.

BLEURCH!

Not again.

No comments:

Post a Comment